Data Solutions for Ministries or CommunitiesTrack Your Clients' Progress, Outcomes, and Services Received
Does your organization not identify as a rescue shelter or gospel rescue mission? No Problem! We have partnered with life transformation ministries who provide services, rehabilitative training, life skills classes, and more to their community’s most in-need individuals. Life transformation is hard. Tracking the data associated with this industry can be even harder.
It’s hard to capture a data point that accurately reflects an individual’s desire to change. ResidentTracker and ResidentTracker Pro are designed with this in mind to ensure your organization has the data collection, analytics, and reporting needs to ensure your team is “moving the needle” when it comes to life change, recovery, and re-entry.
Track Data Points For Moving The Needle
- All required HMIS data points
- Education and job training / vocational skills / certifications
- Program Completion
- Goal & Workflow Task Completion
- Employment contacts and applications
- VI-SPDAT scores
- Housing and employment history records
- Veteran Status (DD214, VA ID Card, VA Confirmation letter)
- Background check records and sex offender status
- Goals and objectives by program
- Program participation outcomes (completed goals/objectives/outcomes)
- Resources given (meals, food boxes, clothing items, bus tokens, etc.)
- Track incoming donations of food items, gift cards, hygiene items, etc.
- Individual documents
- Drug testing records