Manage, Communicate, Recruit & Track A cloud-based resident tracking software system developed for Gospel Rescue Missions of any size.
Simply the smart way to go
MissionTracker is a web-based application that allows your organization to easily track your residents, volunteers and staff members - all in one system, all through one vendor, all with one learning curve, and securly in the cloud.
We're confident your organization will appreciate the efficiencies of MissionTracker, such as:
- Managing all of your client data (both overnight and long term enrollees) in one system.
- Utilizing a single time clock for your residents, volunteers and even staff members.
- Having your employees benefit from a simpler learning curve (all of our modules are designed the same way).
- Having all of your employees' software privileges (permissions) in one location.
Simply the smart way to track your guests and residents
residentTracker is a cloud-based application that empowers missions and christian non-profit homeless shelters to easily manage their night-by-night emergency guests as well as long term residents (enrolled guests).
- Easily check in guests for emergency overnight stays.
- Enroll guests into one of your programs.
- Enjoy fast, flexible case noting for your residents.
- Scan & Tap - Easily record services you provide, classes, and more to a resident's badge.
- 40+ Pre-built reports on your residents, your services provided, and more.
Simply the smart way to go
volunteerTracker is a cloud-based volunteer management application that allows you to easily manage your volunteers, their profiles, all of your volunteer applications, and more.
- Enjoy unlimited Volunteer profiles.
- Create and manage unlimited volunteer opportunities.
- Watch your volunteers "enroll" into one of your volunteer opportunities from their device, at home.
- Enjoy flushing out volunteer profiles with their availabilities, skills, interest levels, and more.
- Layer your volunteer opportunites and shifts in the MissionTracker calendar.
Simply the smart way to go
hrTracker is a cloud-based staff database and human resource management system that allows you to easily manage your organization's most precious resource - your team members. You'll quickly see the benefit of managing your staff members within MissionTracker, and you'll enjoy features such as:
- Unlimited staff member profiles.
- Viewing pay rates over time, as well as pay history by department.
- Keeping track of paid time off (PTO) for each employee, as well as their PTO requests.
- Performing reviews of your staff members with our pre-built review system.
- Unlimited document storage per staff member profile.
- Layer your staff schedules and shifts in the MissionTracker calendar.
why choose missiontracker? The MissionTracker difference
Tracking your residents, organizing your volunteers, and managing your staff members is now easier and smarter than ever… and all in one powerful program.
Put your mind at ease knowing that your data is stored securely in the cloud. By utilizing technologies such as SSL / TLS protection for all connections, proprietary encryption of your data combined with user-based permission systems - your organization be be assured your system is only accessed by those with access (and permission) as well as your data is secured both in transit, and at rest. With our cloud-based hosting, your data is also securely backed up and protected against hardware failure and natural disasters.
Client, Program Enrollment, and Outcome Tracking
Your organization will have more data at its finger tips then ever before - and you’ll always be informed of the people you’re serving, their visits and enrollments, their progress within your programs, and more - such as vouchers given, spiritual commitments measured, and much more…
Your installation of MissionTracker is done in such a way allow you to completely customize the software to your organization’s needs - all without negatively effecting other MissionTracker clients and customized in such a way to be future-proof from our planned core updates to the system.
MissionTracker has seen 160 refinements, new tools, new reports, and more since October of 2017. Now that’s progressive. Where other software providers built their platform, and then forget about it for years - the development team behind MissionTracker is investing 150 hours per month into the core system - releasing updates to the systems every 2-3 months. By staying engaged with our clients, and encouraging dialogue and suggestions, we remain committed to keeping MissionTracker a software solution built By Missions - For Missions.
Client success Stories
Bill - Rescue Mission Alliance - SFVRMOxnard, CA
The Training was tailored for our specific mission. I liked the interactivity, the ability to get answers "on the spot", and watching the light bulbs go on in the room as to how to make MissionTracker do what we needed it to do. :-)
Cal Nelson - Wheeler Mission MinistriesIndianapolis, IN
We researched 3 other companies from Apricot, to Spero, to Client Track. None of these companies matched up with JB Systems' willingness to get involved in the creative process of data system development for missions. JB Systems pricing was by far the cheapest of all three and their ongoing support has been responsive to our needs and quick to solve problems or issues encountered. I would highly recommend JB Systems (MissionTracker) to any mission across the country.
John - Orlando Union Rescue MissionOrlando, FL
The Orlando Union Rescue Mission has found JB Systems to be a reliable, cost effective, fully customizable computer system which allows our ministry to track the more than 90,200 nights of shelter and 359,000 meals we provide for the homeless men, women and children of Central Florida each year. It is a user friendly, web based system which has allowed our staff, even those with basic computer skills, the opportunity to generate practical reports and fully utilize this centralized tracking program.
Lee - Peoria Rescue MissionPeoria, IL
Gerald was a trainer who took personal interest in each trainee and in the Ministry. Gerald was quite entertaining and a lot of fun! We all enjoyed ourselves as well as learned a great deal in our training. I would recommend Gerald for training to any size group even a small group such as we had. We could not be more pleased with Mission Tracker and with our hands on training!
Are You Ready to Make MissionTracker
Work For Your Homeless Shelter?
Discover how MissionTracker can support your rescue mission or homeless shelter and simplify how you track and maintain your data.Get Started With A Free 30 Day Trial